• Cibolo Crossing •
Universal City, TX
Hidden in the heart of Universal City is the peaceful community of Cibolo Crossing, a lush 55 acre development offering elevated simplicity & carefully crafted to preserve the natural surrounding wildlife. Home to Randolph Air Force Base, this growing Northeast suburb of San Antonio is conveniently nestled just off Loop 1604 & I-35 with just a short commute to San Antonio’s most desirable shopping establishments as well as neighboring cities including Cibolo, Garden Ridge, & Schertz.
Universal City, TX 78148
BREAKING GROUND 2022
LittleField | Cibolo Crossing
3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 1,852 Sq. Ft.
Parlin | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,090 Sq. Ft.
Frisco | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 2,364 Sq. Ft.
Blanco | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 2,545 Sq. Ft.
Sonora | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 2,557 Sq. Ft.
Spicewood | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 2,648 Sq. Ft.
Castell | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,089 Sq. Ft.
Garrison | Cibolo Crossing
4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,340 Sq. Ft.
Homes in Cibolo Crossing feature:
- Semi-Custom Freedom
- 4 Sided Masonry
- 55′ High Elevation Homesites Featuring Carefully Preserved Wildlife
- Limited Oversized & Greenbelt Homesites Available
- 6 One & Two Story Floor Plans Ranging From 1,852 sq. ft.- 3,340 sq. ft.
- 3- 4 Bedrooms, 2- 3.5 Baths, 2- 3 Car Garages, Study, Game/ Flex Room Options Available on Select Floor Plans*, Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
Cibolo Crossing Residents can enjoy the following:
- Convenient Access to Loop 1604, I-35, IH-410
- Minutes Away From Randolph AFB
- Proximity to The Forum Shopping Center, IKEA, Olympia Hills 18-hole PGA Olympia Golf Course, & Retama Park
- Top Rated Judson School District