A Lifestyle Everyone Deserves
Live A Life You Love…In A Sitterle Home
Wondering what it’s really like to live in a Sitterle Home? Our clients are sharing their experiences – from the buying and building process, to the ways they enjoy their homes and utilize the custom features they’ve selected. Learn more about why buyers choose Sitterle Homes and why you’ll love calling one of our homes your home.
Quality and Comfort From Start to Finish
When buyers choose Sitterle Homes, they work with professionals who focus on creating a lifestyle that fits them. That means quality construction that minimizes maintenance headaches.
It means adding architectural features that spark joy and create a feeling of openness (or of coziness, depending on your preferences), and that enhance each day through subtle luxurious touches and conveniences.
Our homeowners love their Sitterle lifestyles, from friendly communities to luxurious designs to the peace of mind and security (or a different third point/feature to round out sentence) that make our houses that feel like home from the day you move in.
Each Sitterle Homes community has its own unique set of amenities. For more information about the specific amenities in any community you’re considering, you can review our Communities page.
A few of the attractive options in our Sitterle Homes communities include:
- Hiking and Biking Trails
- Shared Community Clubhouses
- Junior Olympic Pools
- Lap Pools
- Lazy Rivers
- Splash Pads
- Water Parks
- Beach Entry Pools
- Community Gardens
- Nature Preserves
- Soccer Fields
- Volleyball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Centers
- Gated Communities
One of the things that makes Sitterle Homes different is the availability of custom amenities to fit your unique lifestyle. While we offer a long list of amenities buyers can select, these are some of our most-loved options:
- Smart Home Technology that allows you to adjust your thermostat, lights and locks from your smartphone
- Frameless glass shower enclosures and freestanding tubs to create a spa-like experience in your bathroom
- Vaulted ceilings and extra windows to maximize natural light and airiness
- Spacious great rooms designed to give you space to enjoy your home everyday
- Oversized kitchen islands to make cooking and gathering easier and more enjoyable
- Modern and stylish kitchen amenities including stainless appliances, granite countertops and all-tile backsplashes
- Bonus room designs that provide room for the things you need – a work from home office, a movie room or gaming space, guest areas and more
Sitterle Homes offers outdoor designs that are luxurious and comfortable. Create a space where you can soak in a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere, or where you can entertain and enjoy time with family and friends.
Available outdoor amenity options may include:
- Yard maintenance for a lock-and-leave lifestyle
- Oversized lots (in select communities)
- Covered porches and patios
- Outdoor kitchen spaces
- Irrigation systems and landscape design