Situated in the spectacular Texas Hill Country, less than 15 minutes from San Antonio, is a new land buying opportunity – Belle Oaks. This gorgeous, new large acreage community is being offered for sale at an incredible value, making your dream of owning a beautiful piece of property in the scenic and peaceful Hill Country, not far from North San Antonio, an attainable reality for your family.
Get your nicely wooded country homesite and experience the best of both worlds – pure Hill Country living at its finest and close proximity to all the city conveniences your family craves – with a HEB, Home Depot, and more all an easy 7 minute drive from Belle Oaks. Plus, big city attractions in North San Antonio are less than 15 minutes from your new homesite, as well. Come explore this remarkable new to market large acreage community – the perfect place for your new primary or retirement home.
Life in San Antonio’s Hill Country is relaxing, fun, and easy. Your family can spread out and enjoy the natural beauty of the rolling countryside and abundant wildlife, as Belle Oaks offers upscale community amenities including walking trails, a playground, a swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, and much more! This community also features a gated entrance, paved and private roads, natural gas, underground utilities, cable, internet, central water, and a prime location within minutes of the nearby cities of Bulverde and Spring Branch, Texas. Visit the local area’s premier community park and garden, boutiques, and restaurants or take the short drive to all the attractions, fine dining, shopping and entertainment in San Antonio.
the ideal place to call home
- Beautiful, nicely wooded 1 to 2 acre homesites
- Spectacular Hill Country views
- Prime location within 7 minutes of Bulverde & Spring Branch, Texas
- Within minutes of shopping & dining – HEB, Home Depot, etc.
- Less than 15 minutes to North San Antonio
- Close to outdoor water recreation on the Guadalupe River (5 mins away) & Canyon Lake (20 mins away)
- Highly sought after Comal Independent School District
- Paved & private roads, natural gas, underground utilities, cable, internet, natural gas and central water
- Upscale community amenities, including a swimming pool, playground, walking trails, and basketball & tennis/pickleball courts
One of the best features of living at Belle Oaks is the close proximity to the two local towns of Bulverde and Spring Branch. Many every day essential are just 7 minutes away, making running errands quick, easy, and convenient. Stop in at the HEB for groceries or the Home Depot hardware store for everything you could need for your new home at Belle Oaks!