If you closed on your home on or after May 1, 2018 please visit the 2-10 homeowner portal to submit your work order request.
What does being a 2-10 HBW member mean for your home?
2-10 HBW only accepts the best builders into their program. To become a member, Sitterle Homes went through an extensive screening process that measures our building practices against strict underwriting guidelines to ensure we maintain a high quality product in addition to a careful inspection of our workmanship.
With the purchase of your new home, you’ll receive a copy of the structural home warranty contract that explains what is covered as well as a maintenance booklet to give you tips on how to care for your home. In addition, the warranty is fully-transferable, which increases the resale value of your home.
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
Emergency Warranty Request
If your warranty service is qualified as an EMERGENCY as defined below, please contact the appropriate sub-contractor for immediate help.
- Not working at all
- Excessive leak, one that is a slow drip is not considered excessive.
- A drain back up
- Gas leak
- Not working at all, this does not include individual switches or outlets this is for the entire house
- A hot wire is exposed
- The entire system is not working, this does not include individual rooms or zones
Please note, if you contact the emergency subcontractors with a NON EMERGENCY issue, you as the homeowner will be charged for the service.