Deerbrooke is a 300-acre master planned community surrounded by gorgeous Hill Country nature, home designs of character and a trail system that connect the community with next-door schools. The community is meticulously designed to complement a tree-lined winding natural creek. The creek features 100-year-old trees, granite cliffs, and is home to precious Texas Hill Country wildlife all accessible by trailheads. Beyond the gifts nature has to offer Deerbrooke also features amenities for the whole family to enjoy as well as quick access to 183-A and the new Northline mixed development that will offer retail and entertainment.
Call for latest availability
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $450,001 - $500,000, 2607 sq ft, 2, Traditional
$479,000 | 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,607 Sq. ft.
Deerbrooke features our Vintage Series with your choice to build on 60′ or 70′ home sites. You’ll have a choice between single or two-story homes. These homes offer 2, 3, or 4 car garages, guest casitas, and soaring ceilings with unique standard features to include 8′ doors, covered patios, and free-standing tubs.
Homes in Deerbrooke feature:
- 8′ interior and exterior doors
- 6’ cedar privacy “good neighbor” fence
- Covered patio (per plan)
- Mudset shower & freestanding tub in Master Bathroom
- Tile in main living areas, including family room
- 42″ cabinets with built-in stainless steel appliances
- Smart Home technology package
Deerbrooke Residents can enjoy the following:
- Infinity Edge Resort Style Pool
- Club House with a Full Kitchen
- Open Air Pavilion with a wood-burning fireplace
- Playground & Kids Splash Park
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center & Yoga Studio
- Dog Park
- Future Park Sites