• PARKLANDS AT THE COLONY •
New homes in Bastrop’s only gated master planned community, The Colony – Parklands is situated only 30 minutes from Austin, TX. Its prime location makes getting around a breeze as it is just minutes away from the Austin-Bergstrom Airport, Tesla Giga Texas, East Austin, and the Capitol. Residents have access to a vast number of amenities featuring everything from a fitness center and spa to a fishing pond and miles of hike and bike trails.
Call or Visit Us!
New Homesites Available
New Floorplans Introduced
We are proud to offer the Heritage Premier feature series in The Parklands section of The Colony. We have been building homes for Texans for over 50 years and include subtle, luxury, and lifestyle features as our standard. Whisper-quiet drawers, ample windows for natural light, an iron front door that makes a statement, and a Master Bathroom designed to pamper are just a few of the luxurious features that you’ll receive at no additional cost. The Sitterle standard is a tier above the rest, build with us and experience a new way to live in your home.
Homes in The Colony – Parklands feature:
- Gated entry to the community and section
- Iron front door
- Large covered outdoor spaces
- Volume ceiling with extra windows to bring in natural light
- Hardwood floor in main living areas
- Stainless steel chimney vent hood
- Frameless glass master shower and freestanding tub
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- AND MORE!
The Colony – Parklands Residents can enjoy the following:
- 20 Minutes to Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- 25 Minutes to Tesla Gigafactory
- 30 Minutes to Downtown Austin and Texas Capitol Building
- Miles of wooded walking and running trails
- Community Junior Olympic pool, fitness center and spa
- Clubhouse with meeting rooms and party facilities
- Tennis courts, basketball court, soccer fields
- Fishing Pond
- Proximity to the Colorado River and Lake Bastrop
Hey y’all. Just a note to say once again thank you. Consistently several times a week, my wife will blurt out how much she loves our home. I took a huge risk in being so insistent with her in our relocating to Blanco. Part of my confidence in making the move came from Sitterle Homes reputation for building quality and beautiful homes. I love this home! Thank you for the product and the process!
Tracy was very knowledgeable about upgrades and a house that is available. My husband and me were very impressed with the quality of the house.
My wife and I are so happy with our new Sitterle Home! Johnny and Bruce were “hands on” during the entire process, and we love the floor plan and location in Miralomas. We had our house inspected prior to the final walk-through by our inspector, and he told us it was one of the best built homes he had ever inspected. We appreciate the quality and attention to detail from start to finish. Our only wish is that we had done this sooner. I would highly recommend them!