The Village of Encinal
Discover the breathtaking wonder of the Texas Hill Country in The Village of Encinal at Esperanza—a rustic lock & leave community minutes away from Historic Downtown Boerne that provokes a stillness within, ideal for those who long to be surrounded by panoramic views of abundant mature oaks & the majestic wildlife. This captivating neighborhood is perfect for busy working professionals, active retirees, or those simply looking to downsize as it encourages you to kick off your shoes & enjoy precious moments with the ones you love while providing a wealth of everyday comforts balanced with the beauty & tranquility of the hill country.
LAST CHANCE REMAINING – Call Us Today!
3+ Bedroom, 2+ Bath, $300,001 - $350,000, 1937 sq ft, 3, Garden
$330,000+ | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 1,937 Sq. Ft.
3+ Bedroom, 2+ Bath, $300,001 - $350,000, 2164 sq ft, 3, Garden
$349,000+ | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car Garage | 2,164 Sq. Ft.
3+ Bedroom, 2+ Bath, $400,001 - $450,000, 2071 sq ft, 4, Garden
Homes in The Village of Encinal at Esperanza feature:
- LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES REMAINING
- Semi-Custom Freedom
- Exclusive Gated Entrance
- Inclusive Front & Back Lawn Maintenance
- 3 Floor Plans Ranging From 1,937 sq. ft.- 2,257 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2 Car Garage, Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
The Village of Encinal at Esperanza Residents can enjoy the following:
- Convenient Access To 46 & IH10
- Minutes Away from Downtown Boerne
- Top Rated Boerne Independent School District
- New Elementary School Located in The Esperanza Development
- Family Friendly Amenities Such as a Community Clubhouse, Resort Inspired Pool Complete with Water Park, Splash Pad, & Lazy River, Innovative Dog Park, 24hr Fitness Center, Outdoor Pavilion Featuring a Stage, Lawn Games, Firepits, 15 Mile walking & Biking Trails