The Village of Bella Vista
Historic Boerne, Texas
Discover the breathtaking wonder of the Texas Hill Country in The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza- a rustic community minutes away from Historic Downtown Boerne that provokes a stillness within, ideal for those who long to be surrounded by panoramic views of abundant mature oaks & the majestic wildlife. This captivating neighborhood encourages you to kick off your shoes & enjoy precious moments with the ones you love while providing a wealth of everyday comforts balanced with the beauty & tranquility of the hill country.
LAST CHANCE REMAINING – Call Us Today!
3+ Bedroom, 2+ Bath, $600,001 - $650,000, 3061 sq ft, 1, Traditional
$606,189 | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,061 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $600,001 - $650,000, 3197 sq ft, 1, Traditional
$610,547 | 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,197 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $500,001 - $550,000, 3197 sq ft, 3, Traditional
$532,000+ | 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,197 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $550,001 - $600,000, 3430 sq ft, 3, Traditional
$567,000+ | 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,430 Sq. Ft.
3+ Bedroom, 2+ Bath, $400,001 - $450,000, 2071 sq ft, 4, Traditional
Homes in The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza feature:
- Semi-Custom Freedom
- Exclusive Gated Entrance
- Full Front & Back Irrigation/ Fully Sodded Front & Backyard
- Seven 1 & 2 Story Floor Plans Ranging From 3,197 sq. ft.- 3,801 sq. ft.
- 3- 5 Bedrooms, 2.5- 4 Baths, 2- 3 Car Garage with Studies or Game/ Media Rooms on Select Floor Plans*, Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza Residents can enjoy the following:
- Limited Opportunities Remaining
- Convenient Access To 46 & IH10
- Minutes Away from Downtown Boerne
- Top Rated Boerne Independent School District
- New Elementary School Located in The Esperanza Development
- Family Friendly Amenities Such as a Community Clubhouse, Resort Inspired Pool Complete with Water Park, Splash Pad, & Lazy River, Innovative Dog Park, 24hr Fitness Center, Outdoor Pavilion Featuring a Stage, Lawn Games, Firepits, 15 Mile walking & Biking Trails