The Village of Bella Vista
Historic Boerne, Texas
Discover the breathtaking wonder of the Texas Hill Country in The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza- a rustic community minutes away from Historic Downtown Boerne that provokes a stillness within, ideal for those who long to be surrounded by panoramic views of abundant mature oaks & the majestic wildlife. This captivating neighborhood encourages you to kick off your shoes & enjoy precious moments with the ones you love while providing a wealth of everyday comforts balanced with the beauty & tranquility of the hill country.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
FINAL OPPORTUNITIES REMAINING
CONTACT OUR SALES PROFESSIONALS
Online Sales Coordinator
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $600,001 - $650,000, 3197 sq ft, 1, Traditional
$615,547 | 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,197 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $600,001 - $650,000, 3206 sq ft, 2, Traditional
$638,712 | 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,206 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $500,001 - $550,000, 3197 sq ft, 3, Traditional
$544,000+ | 4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,197 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $550,001 - $600,000, 3430 sq ft, 3, Traditional
$579,000+ | 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,430 Sq. Ft.
Homes in The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza feature:
- Semi-Custom Freedom
- Exclusive Gated Entrance
- Full Front & Back Irrigation/ Fully Sodded Front & Backyard
The Village of Bella Vista at Esperanza Residents can enjoy the following:
- Limited Opportunities Remaining
- Convenient Access To 46 & IH10
- Minutes Away from Downtown Boerne
- Top Rated Boerne Independent School District
- New Elementary School Located in The Esperanza Development
- Family Friendly Amenities Such as a Community Clubhouse, Resort Inspired Pool Complete with Water Park, Splash Pad, & Lazy River, Innovative Dog Park, 24hr Fitness Center, Outdoor Pavilion Featuring a Stage, Lawn Games, Firepits, 15 Mile walking & Biking Trails