Texas Hill Country
Located in the Texas Hill Country, Serene Hills is designed for people and wildlife to coexist in harmony. Lakeway is one of the Austin area’s most desirable areas, and there’s no community in Lakeway more beautiful than Serene Hills. With its vast Hill Country views, proximity to Lake Travis, and abundant mature trees, Serene Hills is an ideal setting for your new home near Austin. This 456-acre luxury residential development in Lakeway features the perfect blend of old and new. The Serene Hills community is served by accredited Lake Travis ISD.
Call for latest availability
4+ Bedroom, 4+ Bath, $851,001 - $900,000, 2977 sq ft, 2, Traditional
$886,000 | 4 Bedroom | 4 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 2,977 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 4+ Bath, $1,000,001 - $1,500,000, 4378 sq ft, 2, Traditional
$1,200,000 | 4 Bedroom | 4 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 4,378 Sq. Ft.
estimated completion winter 2022
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $750,001 - $800,000, 3452 sq ft, 4, Traditional
We are proud to offer the Heritage Premier feature series in Serene Hills. We have been building homes for Texans for over 50 years and include subtle, luxury, and lifestyle features as our standard. Whisper-quiet drawers, ample windows for natural light, an iron front door that makes a statement, and a Master Bathroom designed to pamper are just a few of the luxurious features that you’ll receive at no additional cost. The Sitterle standard is a tier above the rest, build with us and experience a new way to live in your home.
Homes in Serene Hills feature:
- Unique features such as courtyards, casitas, and split garages
- Luxurious finishes and architectural detail
- Large outdoor living spaces
- 80′ or 100′ lot sizes
- Expansive Hill Country views
- Choice of traditional or contemporary elevation
Serene Hills Residents can enjoy the following:
- Easy access from Highway 71 and RR 620
- 30 minutes from downtown Austin
- Private greenbelt with extensive hike and bike trails
- Outdoor recreation at nearby Lake Travis
- Close to outstanding facilities for golf and tennis
- Minutes to the Hill Country Galleria