Plant your roots in La Creciente at Johnson Ranch, better known as the “Front Porch of The Texas Hill Country”, offering over 767 environmentally sensitive acres designed to enhance & preserve a true sense of one with nature. This last chance master planned community located off the North Corridor of 281 is surround by panoramic views of lush greenery & the majestic wildlife, a perfect family friendly community to call home.
LAST CHANCE REMAINING – Call Us Today!
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $550,001 - $600,000, 3312 sq ft, 1, Traditional
$585,000 | 4 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 3 Car Garage | 3,312 Sq. Ft.
4+ Bedroom, 3+ Bath, $550,001 - $600,000, 3312 sq ft, 4, Traditional
31021 Preta Way in La Creciente at Johnson Ranch features:
- Final Opportunity Remaining
- ¼ Acre Greenbelt Homesite Complimented by Mature Trees
- Grand 2 Story Floor Plan with Unique Architectural Details Such as Dramatic Ceiling, Arches, Beautiful Windows, Built In Niches, & More
- 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3 Car Garage, Study, Formal Dining, Breakfast Nook, Game Room, Extended Covered Outdoor Entertainment Living Space with Fireplace
La Creciente at Johnson Ranch Residents Can Enjoy The Following:
- No City Texas
- Exclusive Gated Entrance
- Convenient Access to 281 North & Highway 46, Minutes Away from Stone Oak
- Recognized Comal Independent School District, Elementary School Located in Johnson Ranch Development
- Family Friendly Amenities Such as Junior Olympic Sized Swimming Pool, Sports Courts, Indoor & Outdoor Pavilion, Playscapes, Community Pond, Miles of Walking & Biking Trails